Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peugeot Planet/ LEXIA/ DIAGBOX Diagnostic Services

I  got myself a PP2000/Diagbox diagnostic tool after getting fed up  with local workshops which charge anywhere between RM40 - RM80 per diagnose.

If you need your car to be diagnosed( free of charge ), email me your contact at aldridge1@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. With this PP2000, I'm not able to update your ECU nor re-tune your ECU ;-). Its plainly for diagnostic & testing purposes.





1. Basic Scanning and Fault clearing
 
What you'll get is a diagnose and clearing of any fault. I will also explain the meaning of the fault codes, possible causes and remedies. If you're really interested, I'll also explain how PP2000 works.



2. Scanning, Fault Clearing and Actuator Tests 

In addition to the above, every ecu/sensor/actuators/ will be tested and parameters measured and compared with normal/standard measurement. Example here is tests done on my 206. This test varies slightly depending on your Peugeot model and will take anywhere between 30minutes to 60 minutes. Basically I will test everything which is allowed by the Peugeot Planet software.

 I'm using the current version of PP2000. Version 11A(25.01)


Sample of Scanning Screen.






Faults present @ Engine ECU


Fault Reading and Clearing

I'll explain the meaning of the fault code











Clearing of Fault Codes







Parameter Measurements & Actuator Tests

On my 206, here is a sample of what can be tested and measured. Other Peugeot models will vary.




 Measuring Fuel Injectors Parameters
 Making sure that all parameters are within range.
 Actuator Test
Actuator test will be carried out on each testable component











 
Actuator Tests to be carried out on G/B

Fitting of Accessories

Fitted any new accessories? or changed tyre size?
Update your BSI to get accurate meter readings.










Hope to hear from you soon. A healthy Lion is a Happy Lion :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    In this site you inform to us all the mechanical inflammations,so thanks for it.

    Vibration Switch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good web page ony one question do you know if it is possible to activate the trip computer of a Peugeot 206 1.4 that did not brought it ? Thanks it would be very handy.
    Pd: I'm Chilean sorry for my bad English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francisco, I think its possible to activate the trip computer. But you need the big type MFD and also the wiper stalk which has the button at the end of the stalk.

      Delete