Friday, May 18, 2012

Broken Bones


Such a sad day for my baby lion today. She was enjoying her daily sprint on the SILK Highway, happily negotiating a corner. Unfortunately there was a dog standing right in the middle of the right lane today. Could not avoid it. It was a direct hit, Dog vs Lion. Dog no where to be found,Lion badly injured :-(


Called the highway authority, and they were there within 20 minutes. What was better, I called Peugeot Careline for a tow truck, and the tow  truck arrived within 10 minutes.






Called my buddy Ridt for help. Thanks bro for sending me home.




































Damaged was quite bad. The radiator broke, the right fender was also dented. I wonder if the dog had bones of steel. There was no blood, no fur, nor any indication of the car hitting a dog. Upon impact, the seat belt pre tensioner was activated and the engine cut off. Luckily managed to coast the injured lion to the road shoulder.


Towed the car the the Peugeot Balakong Service Center, located at No. 34, Jalan CJ 1/7, Kawasan Perindustrian Cheras Jaya, 43200 Balakong, Selangor. Phone No : 03-90740213. They provide collision repair and insurance claims. I guess this is the best hospital to send the Lion to. It will take about a month for the Lion to recover. Gonna miss her very much. But I have a reason to smile. I can now use my little red rocket daily.








5 comments:

  1. owwwwwwwwww.. get well soon. its gonna be a legendary..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that your 206 got into accident. last time i was with my friend and he hit a dog too at mex highway, similar things happen, his waja front bumper cracked and radiator broken.

    by the way, you seemed to be expert about 206. I also owned an 8 year old 206. The problem is the car is producing tok tok sound from the rear. I changed the trailing once, also changed the bush too. But still the sound does not go away.

    Do experience this too? Any idea how to solve this problem. Thanks

    -SBA-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...I'm no expert on the car. Just someone who enjoys using a 206. Regarding the sound, its almost impossible to say without having a look at the car. So far have not experience this. Post your problem here, http://www.facebook.com/groups/75198123198/?bookmark_t=group . Maybe there are other owners who have faced something similar.

      Delete
    2. thanks. i sure will look into the facebook page

      -SBA-

      Delete